Update your contact data
Please, consider updating your contact data, so that we can contact you when needed. Your country of residence will be used to generate statistics on numbers of our Alumni in various countries.
If you wish to update your contact data, please provide information you would like to make available in the form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Red font indicates suggested minimum information.
GDPR INFORMATION CLAUSE
The controller of personal data processed for contacting MUG International Alumni is International Alumni Relations Officer Medical University of Gdańsk, Dr. Jacek Kaczmarek, ul. M. Skłodowskiej-Curie 3A, 80-210 Gdańsk, Poland, (hereinafter: “Controller”). Please be informed that:
- Your personal data will be processed for purposes related to contacting you in conjunction with implementation of measures aimed at maintaining and developing international alumni relations;
- Your data will be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”);
- Personal data will be stored for as long as Controller’s actions in the area of international alumni relations are implemented;
- You have the right to request from the Controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing;
- You are authorized to revoke your consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of any processing performed based on that consent prior to its revocation;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that any of your personal data are processed in breach of GDPR;
- Personal data are collected from the data subject directly;
- Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary in order to be contacted by the IARO MUG;
- Your personal data will be processed with the objective to contact you when needed for development of international alumni relations and to produce anonymous descriptive statistics.
- Your data will be added to an off-line database managed locally by IARO in a secure manner.